looked in the mirror this morning and I totally did not like what I saw. So it is time to start making changes and the time to make those changes is now because lets face it I am not getting any younger, I will be 37 the next birthday ya know.
So I will begin the change today and I will remember that it is all about baby steps to a healthier me.
Some of my baby steps must include the following:
- Drinking more water
- standing or sitting up straight (this pregnancy has ruined my posture I feel like I am always hunched over and that is not good)
- Limit those coffee trips to DD and Starbucks to twice a week and no more than that
- start doing yoga twice a week (this is a must if I want my posture to come back)
- start walking as soon as it warms up
- eat healthier meaning salads for lunch and smaller portions.
I want to loose 10lbs by James Christening on February 23 not totally unrealistic and if I loose 10lbs I will reward myself with a cute new top or pair of shoes I have been eyeing. I will also not buy any size 20 pants and will fit into my size 18s comfortably.
My goal is to be a size 16 by my birthday but more than loosing weight I want to look good and feel good.